Location: Mobile, London, M4, West Country
Work Pattern: Full Time
Closing Date: 27/10/2017
Training and Development Chef
£32,000 - £35,000 + up to 10% Bonus
As a privately-owned company, we put Education, Passion, Sensation and Innovation at the forefront of everything we do. 94% of our food is freshly prepared on site every day, using 75% British produce and little or no frozen or processed foods.
With over 120 sites across Southern England there's plenty of opportunity for you to grow, learn and develop. We are now seeking talented, experienced Training and Development Chefs to join our successful Educational Catering team in the following regions:
- M4 and West Country
We are looking for:
- 3 years’ hands on experience within a catering unit and at least 1 year in a site manager role; we will also expect you to have a positive approach to your role and be passionate about food and standards.
- A qualified and experienced Chef who possesses the culinary and craft skills to be able to teach and train others how to improve their cooking techniques and skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and develop positive professional relationships with clients, site teams and customers.
- Ability and desire to deliver both individual and group training, coupled with coaching and development skills.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene; and Health and Safety qualification.
- Ability to demonstrate exemplary customer service.
You would be working full time with daily travel to various sites within your region. You will need your own transport and full UK driving licence (business mileage provided).
Some of the key functions of this role include:
- To ensure that Pabulum Food and Brand Standards are met within the all agreed units.
- Provide training and coaching to develop the teams in both existing and new sites. To support the Operations team to recruit, trade test and train new Chef/Chef Managers.
- To ensure Food Hygiene, Health and Safety guidelines and standards are being complied with.
- Support the Regional Business Managers /Operations Support Managers to deliver the budgeted sales revenue levels within each contract.
As you will be working within schools and colleges, you will need to provide two employment/character references and undergo Enhance DBS clearance.
All interest in this role is really appreciated but sometimes we are so overwhelmed with responses that we can only contact for interview those applicants whose skills and experience match our requirements for the role.