Location: Mobile, London
Work Pattern: Term Time
Closing Date: 27/10/2017
Support Chef Managers
As a privately-owned company, we put Education, Passion, Sensation and Innovation at the forefront of everything we do. 94% of our food is freshly prepared on site every day, using 75% British produce and little or no frozen or processed foods.
With over 120 sites across Southern England there's plenty of opportunity for you to grow, learn and develop. We are now seeking talented, experienced Chef Managers to join our successful Educational Catering team in the following regions:
- South East London
- South London
- North East London
We are looking for:
- Previous experience as a qualified, self-motivated Head Chef or Chef Manager
- Have the ability to teach, train and supervise others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- An understanding of how to provide an excellent catering service
You would be working full time, term time only with daily travel to various sites within your region. You will need your own transport and full UK driving licence (business mileage provided).
Some of the key functions of this role include:
- Assisting the Operations Manager and Development team in the running of day to day business
- Helping to open new contracts and supporting the Sales team prepare for new business opportunities
- Managing units as required
- The role is varied and you will need to be prepared to think on your feet
As you will be working within schools and colleges, you will need to provide two employment/character references and undergo Enhance DBS clearance.
All interest in this role is really appreciated but sometimes we are so overwhelmed with responses that we can only contact for interview those applicants whose skills and experience match our requirements for the role.