Location: London, NW3
Work Pattern: Term Time
Closing Date: 20/10/2017
Kitchen Porter - UCL Academy
Would you like to be at the forefront of improving the next generation’s health and well-being, by shaping the food culture in Education?
Here at Pabulum, we take our values so seriously that we put Education, Passion, Sensation and Innovation forefront of everything we do. 94% of our food is freshly prepared on site every day, using 75% British produce and little or no frozen or processed foods.
At Pabulum, you're important; without our employees we wouldn't be where we are today with such a strong, innovative and constantly growing business. With over 120 sites across Southern England there's plenty of opportunity for you to grow, learn and develop. We are now seeking a talented Kitchen Porter to join our fantastic team!
- Tremendous work/ family life balance, most of our catering contracts involve early starts and early finishes Monday-Friday.
- Term time only working.
- No Weekends, Bank Holidays and late nights.
- Uniform and training provided.
Kitchen Porter – The role
- 25 hours a week, 11am-4pm, Monday - Friday.
- Preparing our delicious food, serving our lovely customers and clearing and cleaning up after service.
- You’ll need to replenish counters or vending machines where necessary.
- Be confident working on the tills and complete any relevant paperwork.
As you will be working in Education , you must provide two employment/character references and we’ll also carry out an Enhanced DBS / Criminal Record Check as well (which we’ll pay for).
We won 2016 Education caterer of the year – so there’s no better time to join us!
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you; we would love to hear from you
All applications are appreciated, but due the number of enquiries we receive, we can only contact for interview those applicants whose skills and experience match our requirements for the role. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but do keep trying! Please do not contact the school/college direct.